Two opening thoughts to begin:
Why does it seem like the shows that drive me the craziest are the ones I have the strongest feelings for?
If given the opportunity, I can and will nerd out on you… when it comes to this show.
I don’t know what it is about this show, but I freaking love it… and when I don’t, it freaking annoys me like nobody’s business.
Hopefully I haven’t waited too long after the show ended to do this entry because my mind was bugging with blurbs I wanted to say throughout. Various comments. Too many to feel comfortable about posting on Twitter 😛
Maybe listing them will help. That way I’ll get to my various points and spend less time rambling:
1. just maybe there are enough thoughts that I have each week that I can make this regular thing 😛
2. Before I forget this entirely, wanted to say how super stoked I am that Gennifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are engaged in real life… I never would have thought they’d have gotten along THAT well that their romance would transcend from Snow White & Prince Charming to real life 😎
3. I don’t know what it is about him, but Mr. Gold has always been one of my favorite characters in the show. At first, it was because I thought he’d be the only one who could defeat Regina. Robert Carlyle has such an amazing accent that gives him a great “actor” voice. I’m just not as big a fan of him as Rumpelstilskin because the make-up makes him look ugly 😛 that’s just me
3a. I also love when he gets the chance to show beyond what people think of him. But I’ve always been a sucker for the sensitive side of anti-heroes
4. I first got to know Jennifer Morrison from “House.” It took me a while to get used to her with the blonde hair on this show. But once I did, I’ve grown to admire her (as an actor and as Emma Swan) so much. To the point where “House” was merely a blip on the radar… THIS was the role she was born to play. And I am stoked to see her on Kelly & Michael tomorrow morning
5. Firstly, regarding Hook, Colin O’Donoghue is so dastardly handsome. I was up and down with him when he first came onto the scene, but I’m loving him more as he’s becoming one of the good guys. I hope it’ll last
5a. Love the chemistry between him and Emma and wouldn’t mind seeing how far their relationship goes… I just know it’s gonna be SUPER awkward when they find out Neil is alive
6. Filler shows SUCK! End of story
6a. Not quite, one person on Twitter had it right: “Neil can’t catch a break!”
7. I love how strong Emma is as a character, but it’s also good to see she does have a “chink in her armor”… and that happens to be Neil. That moment in today’s show when she retreated back into the cave after saying how she still loves him… I wanted to cry 😦 and considering how I’d been Niagara Falls after the last couple Giants games and Glee’s tribute to Cory Monteith, that wouldn’t be that hard right now.
I’m sure I’ve got more thoughts, but those are the majority of them.
Here’s hoping stuff actually happens next week, preferably something that gives points to the good guys